What is God’s will for my life? That’s a question that a lot of people ask including me. We can question every decision we make and wonder if this is God’s will for my life or not. Yet as I look at God’s Word this is what I found for God’s will:
- That none perish but all believe – 1 Timothy 2:4 and 2 Peter 3:9
- That salvation come to the Jews and Gentiles – Ephesians 1:5 & 2:22
- That we present our bodies to him daily – Romans 12:1-2
- That we bear much fruit – John 15:8 & Colossians 1:9-12
- That we pray throughout our lives – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
God’s will is that we believe in Jesus Christ and then He will live in us and work through us. God is not going to make decisions for us, but he is with us through all the decisions we make, both good and bad. God is doing the work inside of us, we just need to focus on Jesus Christ, loving him and other people.