Twenty “I Cans” of Success
- Why should I say I can’t when the Bible says I can do all things though Christ who gives me strength (Phil. 4:13)?
- Why should I lack when I know that God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19)?
- What should I fear when the Bible says God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and sound mind (2 Tim 1:7)?
- What should I lack faith to fulfill my calling knowing that God has allotted to me a measure of faith (Rom. 12:3)?
- Why should I be weak when the Bible says that the Lord is the strength of my life and that I will display strength and take action because I know God (Psa.27:1; Dan. 11:32)?
- Why should I allow Satan supremacy over my life when He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)?
- Why should I accept defeat when the Bible says that God always leads me in triumph (2 Cor. 2:14)?
- Why should I lack wisdom when Christ became wisdom to me from God and God gives wisdom to me generously when I ask Him for it (1 Cor. 1:30; Jas. 1:5)?
- Why should I be depressed when I recall to mind God’s loving kindness, compassion and faithfulness and have hope (Lam.3:21-23)?
- Why should I worry and fret when I can cast all my anxiety on Christ who cares for me (1 Pet. 5:7)?
- Why should I ever be in bondage knowing that there is liberty when the Spirit of the Lord is with me (Gal. 5:1)?
- Why should I feel condemned when the Bible says I am not condemned because I am in Christ (rom. 8:1)?
- Why should I feel alone when Jesus said He is with me always and He will never leave me nor forsake me (Matt. 28:20; Heb.13:5)?
- Why should I feel accursed of that I am the victim of bad luck when the Bible says that Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law that I might receive His Spirit (Gal. 3:13, 14)?
- Why should I be discontented when I, like Paul, can learn to be content in all my circumstances (Phil 4:11)?
- Why should I feel worthless when Christ became sin on my behalf that I might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Cor. 5:21)
- Why should I have a persecution complex knowing that nobody can be against me when God is for me (Rom 8:31)?
- Why should I be confused when God is the author of peace and He gives me knowledge through His indwelling Spirit (1 Cor. 14:33: 2:12)?
- Why should I feel like a failure when I am a conqueror in all things though Christ (Rom. 8:37)?
- Why should I let the pressure of life bother me when I can take courage knowing that Jesus has overcome the world and its tribulations (John 16:33
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.