The Geek Squad is a team of people or geeks that have a high tech IQ. They work for Best Buy and can fix nearly any electronic device. I have not had the pleasure of working with one of the geeks, but I have heard good things. They wear uniforms and drive VW Bugs to the clients homes or businesses. I came across their Geek Squad Promises and just had to share it.
- I will never violate the trust of my clients or disrespect their property.
- I will never say, ‘I don’t know’. Instead, say ‘I’ll find out’.
- I will always understand that my clients’ time is more valuable than my own.
- I will assume every problem is my fault, unless proven otherwise.
- I will consider my job done only when my client is completely overwhelmed with joy. And instead of assuming they are happy, I’ll ask them.
- I will keep every promise I make, including this one.
Those are some incredible promises and if followed lead to great customer service and lasting good impressions. No matter where you work, this kind of a mindset will make you a more valuable team player. You can even apply this one to your marriage. So go out and be a Geek!