Reading is one of the most important things you can do to learn, grow and improve yourself. I love to read and I try to read one or two books a month. I also listen to pod casts, and audio books to keep feeding my mind good stuff. As a leader this is vital to keep stretching and pushing yourself to get better.
So over the next several months I plan on doing a lot of reading. I have carved out some extra time to allow for this by taking some vacation time and incorporating it into my regular work schedule.
Here are the books I am currently reading and several I plan on reading later:
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark Winters
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Procrastinate On Purpose by Rory Vaden
Spiritual and Personal Growth:
- Soul Keeping: Caring For The Most Important Part of You by John Ortberg
- Open: What Happens When You Get Real, Get Honest and Get Accountable by Craig Gross and Adam Palmer
- Mr. and Mrs. How to Thrive in a Perfectly Imperfect Marriage by Kurt W. Bubna and Blake Atwood
- Lead for God’s Sake! A Parable for finding the heart of leadership by Todd G. Gongwer
- Proverbs – The Bible
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Four Seconds by Peter Bregman
- Creativity, Inc. by Amy Wallace, Ed Catmull
Just for Fun:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.